Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Books I’m Reading 1


One of the books I’m reading is Trapped by Michael Northrop. It’s a Young Adult novel about some teenagers stuck in their High School due to a major snow storm. This book caught my interest because of the way the main character portrays his world. It is also a good example of how to include internal drama during a dialogue scene.

The second book I’m reading is Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl. The author of this non-fiction book describes many tragic scenes he witnessed during the Holocaust. However, he came to a conclusive decision about life that guides his ‘Logotherapy’ theory. This book starts you thinking about life and the future.
 
The third book I’m reading is The Essential Superman Encyclopedia by Robert Greenberger and Martin Pasko. This is one book that will take the longest to complete because of its size. It has all the villains, allies, and friends that appear in the comic books. It also includes information on Superman in different dimensions.

The fourth book I’m reading is The Wind through the Keyhole by Stephen King. King has returned to the Dark Tower character of Roland the Gunslinger and included stories from his past. It is an inspiring read for my current writing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment