Monday, September 23, 2013

Books I'm Reading 5

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to start posting on Mondays instead of Tuesdays. I hope you continue to enjoy reading them.

The Patron Saint of Lost Dogs by Nick Trout is a great read. Cyrus is a veterinary pathologist who reluctantly takes over his father’s practice in a small town. The character is established and consistent throughout. This book deals with a lot of issues, but the main thing is how the main character changes and discovers what is most important in life.

Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, and Larkin Reed. This is the first book in a YA series and it was a delightful read. It deals with a teenager grappling with her family and her mother’s ancestral home. What I mean by grappling is that she has visions of the past, but I won’t reveal the details. It’s one of those books you just have to see for yourself. No spoilers from me.

Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis. This is a great story revolved around two teenagers who get their memories wiped, but must overcome obstacles to get them back. The best part is that magic and ghosts are involved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment