Monday, August 24, 2015

Quote 15

“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
-Henry Ford
It’s all about attitude.

Sometimes, I hear “I can’t” a lot from students when I’m substituting and I remember that nothing is impossible. There might be need of a little guidance and a little support, but if you think you can do something, it will happen.

I’ve seen adults say they can’t do something when they haven’t tried such as using some form of social media or learning a new skill for a job. Again, nothing is impossible.

It’s the right attitude about learning how to do something or getting started on a project or other. I thought I’d never complete my supernatural detective novel, but I did! I’m so excited. Now, the hard part starts: write the synopsis and edit, revise, edit, revise… and one day it’ll be in print. The question is: do I have the right attitude to say I can? I think so =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment