Monday, January 30, 2017

Writing Endeavors 12: Believe in Yourself

I believe we all have found 2016 to be a progressive year toward our goals or else we wouldn’t be where we are today.
Aspiring to be a writer and poet is not an easy feat, but there are accomplishments along the way that help get us closer to it, making our outlook change so we could call ourselves ‘writers.’
Looking back at 2016, I’ve published some poetry and got two short stories accepted. I’ve sent queries and received some back with promising rejections. I also began a new fantasy novel about a reluctant prince and wrote some more short stories. I’ve got on twitter to begin my journey onto social media and have found lots of information from authors in all walks of life.
Yep, there have been accomplishments last year and I can’t wait to see what 2017 will bring.
Though, it might not seem like a lot, to a person with a daytime job, it has been a lot. And I sincerely hope everyone can look back at their progress with positive binoculars. Every little bit counts =)

Here’s cheering for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment