Monday, April 24, 2017

Writing Endeavors 13: A Writer’s Cycle

The recent fantasy novel about a reluctant prince is coming along well. So far, my writing group has positive things to say about it.

Still editing/revising a thriller about a woman stuck on an island. Hoping to send in queries by Summer.

The previous novel I queried didn’t get accepted yet, but I think I’ll set it aside and revisit it (and the letter) later. Maybe it still needs some fixing.

As for poetry, I submitted to various sites. I’ll let you know if any are accepted.

Focusing on the Writer’s Digest Poetic Asides’ prompts. (Happy Poetry Month, by the way!)

Heading to the Annual Mt. SAC Writer’s Weekend for some more workshops.


And that’s what it’s all about. Write. Read. Write. Re-write. Revise. Edit. Write. Repeat… 

No comments:

Post a Comment